August 4

Ciao!

Hey Guys!

Today we had an incursion and it showed us all about how people migrated to Australia. His name is Emilio and his production/play is called CIAO! He showed us a video about how his father migrated to Australia and his brutal but believable story. Every now and again he would ask for a volunteer and everyone wanted to get up in front of everyone and help in the performance. We danced to the Tarantella  and we all smashed heads going into the middle but this one kid had to be taken away from the performance. Then when I finally was a volunteer I had to demonstrate doing the Chicken dance which was as I will call it, HUMILIATION! It was so humiliate getting up in front of all the teachers and students  and had to do the chicken dance! As you all now the chicken dance is hard to demonstrate so I was you know terrible at it. But now i was thinking it actually helped me in a way because I know can get up in front of everyone and stay stuff I could not even say to there face! I would give the performance 3 and a half stars, it lost a star cause I had to do the chicken dance  in front of everyone!

Gautier

Chicken Dance

Posted August 4, 2016 by gautierv in category Italian